Kim Bum versus Tiger JK







Kim Bum vs. Tiger JK. You're probably thinking about how they tie in together at all, eh? Well snooping around, I stumbled across Kim Bum and Tiger JK wearing very similar pants. Honestly, I can't even begin choosing who I like it on better just because the pants are really out of my league. But each one does have their own way of rocking those pants, giving off a total different feel and vibe. Kim Bum in his suit, at the press conference for SBS 'Dream' in Korea, gives a very formal look whereas Tiger JK, at a photoshoot for Marie Claire Korea, looks very hobo-like. So in the end, if I had to choose, I'd go for the classy formal Kim Bum look. See for yourself!






credits: newsen + marieclairekorea

 

Related Articles



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment ^^
Kamsahamnida ^^