G-Dragon wants you ?

G-Dragon wants you to join him. More specifically, follow / join him on me2day. What is me2day? It's basically a Korean version Twitter. Just like the fans in America can basically be up to date with their favorite celebrities, fans can now be in the know with their Korean celebrities. After 2NE1 joined the network, Big Bang's leader G-Dragon was next to follow. Fans doubted whether it was real or not but he just updated with some pictures showing some credibility. You can tell from the pictures that he has a tight little bond with fellow leader CL and that he's still his quirky self despite his schedule.
A picture with CL from his first update. The poster reads: "Welcome to me2day JingYo!!"
 
Translated caption from his update: "My vitamin water"
 
Translated caption from his update: "This is the real vitamin water; earlier it was a mistake now I will stop, this is our puppy we have at home.. Heung."
 
 
 On top of that G-Dragon left a little message (he calls it his me2cast episode #1) to his fans that translates to: "Hello, this is Kwon JiYong. From today, I am keeping a me2DAY, and... Ah, from now on, join me in my everyday life on me2DAY."
 If you wanna stalk G-Dragon you can follow him at his me2day.

Related Articles



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment ^^
Kamsahamnida ^^