Ever Wanted to Date Super Junior’s Choi Siwon?

 
Well, you can’t. However, at least you can still have a good laugh at the obviously illegal use of his face to advertise a group dating service on facebook.

It is unknown how Siwon’s picture came to be used in this ad. It could be that the people that created the ad were fans of Super Junior’s Siwon. However, the more likely explanation is that they just typed into google “ridiculously good looking Asian man that I want to bring home to do naughty things with”, and then just picked the first result that came up.

I’m sure some of you, as if by instinct, already signed up for the dating service immediately upon seeing Siwon’s face. And I don’t blame you because although this dating service does seem a little shady, the ad says that it’s all free so why not? I use these dating services myself, and I can personally say that they’re nothing short of excellent. Okay so my date had a little more facial hair than I expected, but that’s just the luck of the draw. Although, it was a little weird that she was peeing standing up in the men’s restroom. I guess that's why she described herself as "unique".

Thanks twee91 for the tip

Related Articles



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment ^^
Kamsahamnida ^^