Kim Bum Changed After He Got Famous?

In a recent interview, Kim Bum revealed how he felt when people spread rumors that he changed after he got famous. Kim Bum has worked hard to get where he is now, he took on small roles in various TV shows and movies but his hard work paid off when he made it big after the show Boys Over Flowers. After Boys Over Flowers, Kim Bum was not only asked to be in new TV and movie projects but also many commercials. After becoming better known to the public, people spread rumors about Kim Bum saying he became arrogant when his popularity grew.

Kim Bum said,  
"I heard about the rumor and though I found it unfair, there must be a reason this rumor started. Smoke can't come out of a house without fire and I will try to understand why people are saying this about me. I acknowledge that this rumor did not come out of nowhere and I'll try to reflect on what might've started this rumor. I am not perfect and if I ever acted immature, cold-hearted, or rude, I want to say sorry."

Even though he apologized he still stated that it is a bit uncalled for for people to say that about him.  
 
"I don't like the fact that people who have never met me make up lies about me."
He expressed how hurt he was from this rumor.

No worries for Kim Bum since he still has many fans who support him. But it must be hard for celebrities to hear lies about them constantly. Especially the ones that make them look bad.

Related Articles



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment ^^
Kamsahamnida ^^